Book Week 2018
Author Week 2018
wk. beg. 8.1.18
During Author Week 2018, we were launched into numerous exciting activities.
Here are just SOME of the exciting things we did;
- Harriet Goodwin visited and delivered creative writing workshops;
- Potato Head Challenge day was a huge success with many FANTASTIC designs;
- The Carousel Book day enabled children to experience a range of different books alongside children from all year groups;
- Mystery Reader allowed children to listen to a book in an unusual/new surrounding;
- Reading buddy swaps allowed children to mix with younger/older children;
- Creative cooking classes were a huge hit and amazing edible treats were produced;
- Children dressed up in amazing, creative outfits to celebrate the end of Author Week.
Alongside these activities, there were many opportunities to get involved with a book and become incredible authors!