Job Role: HLTA with Teaching Assistant Hours
1 x role consisting of:
- 17.5 hours TA Level 2 Grade 7 - Point 8 -11 (20,745-22,625 pro rata) AND
- 15 hours HLTA Level 4 Grade 9 - Point 16-19 (25,753-27,269 pro-rata)
39 weeks per year (subject to annual review due to SEND funding: payment to include annual leave and Bank Holiday entitlements)
Appointment type: Fixed Term Contract 1.9.21 – 31.8.22 (Temporary one-year contract for qualified HLTA)
Hours: 32.5 hours per week - 8.30am-3.30pm (30 minutes lunchtime)
Responsible to: The Headteacher, Governing Body and the school Business Manager
We are looking to welcome to our team an HLTA who is:
- A highly motivated and talented individual who will help continue our drive for excellence
- Able to bring evidence of successful experience of working in an educational setting, including whole class cover
- Experienced in the delivery of a range of interventions within the junior school environment
- Experienced in delivering teaching and learning to whole classes across Key Stage 2
- Committed to supporting the aspirational vision shared by the whole school
- Calm, reflective and a caring individual who understands the needs of children in an educational setting
- A team player, who is prepared to be adaptable (on occasions at short notice) with a well-developed sense of humour!
If you are interested and think you have the skills, knowledge and personality to join our team then we invite you to complete our application form. Please focus on the ‘supporting statement’ considering the person specification and indicating why you would be the best person join our friendly team.
The post is available from 1st September 2021.
Applicants are requested to email their completed applications directly to the school –
Closing date: Sunday 4th July 2021
Interviews: Week commencing 12th July 2021 TBC
Due to this post having access to children and/or vulnerable adults, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check. The possession of a criminal record will not necessarily prevent an applicant from obtaining this post, as all cases are judged individually according to the nature of the role and information provided.